Ramanuj Pratap Singhdev Post Graduate College
One of the prestigious colleges of Chhattisgarh, established on 5 September, 1982 in old building of BTI hostel. Transferred to a new building in 1984, this college is continuously growing with its educational decorations and facilities.
The college is located in Baikunthpur, headquarter, of Korea District.
In undivided Madhya Pradesh, Baikunthpur was a capital of Korea state ruled by Raja Ramanuj Pratap Singh Dev. The college is situated 75 km far away from Ambikapur, District Sarguja . In 2000, this college was renamed as Govt. Ramanuj Pratap Singh Dev Post Graduate College in honor of Raja Ramanuj Pratap Singh Dev.
The college has successfully completed 31 years while maintaining continuous progress in higher education. Teaching through modern techniques and job-oriented education are achievements of this college. This college provides graduate degrees in B.A. B.Sc. and B.Com. and postgraduate degrees in M.Com and M.A. Presently, this college is the leading college of Korea District with four other colleges of this district working under its guidelines.
- To promote and aware the students towards higher education which belong to socio-economical backward sections
- To promote equity among students of weaker sections
- To provide job-oriented education to the students.
- To provide qualitative education to the students so that they perform positive role in society
- To provide efficiency to the students according to the social demands
- To create conducive environment for the students for their all round development
- To prepare a lot of students who could play decisive role in society welfare.